It will vary from client to client. If you’re testing website content, Google has some webmaster tools that allow you to put little bits of code on your website. That code allows for dynamic content on the site. Basically you have two sets of copy stored in that database and the code goes and grabs one set when one visitor comes, and then when another visitor comes, it goes and grabs the other set and then it tracks the results about how those two visitors respond to that content, that headline, whatever it is. Google’s not the only one that can do this, but it’s free and easily accessible to most clients.
– Recent Posts –
- Shaping and Sending Your Query Letter: The Preparation You MUST Do Before You Write, And What to Do Afterwards
- Get Recognized As the Expert You Are: 4 Key Points to Build Your Query Letter and Achieve Expert Status
- The Day I Lost $5,000 is the Day My Success Finally Began…
- How to Have Confidence Landing Big Clients as a New Writer
- The One Secret New Writers Use to Land Clients Fast