Well, how brave are you?? The reality is that good writing techniques and principles carry over to all industries. The application just varies. I always said “YES!” to new projects and then went to AWAI and got their program on that niche. You realize they have a niche product for just about every industry. I’d study up real quick and do the project. Or you can turn the project down. Pretty simple choice.
– Recent Posts –
- Shaping and Sending Your Query Letter: The Preparation You MUST Do Before You Write, And What to Do Afterwards
- Get Recognized As the Expert You Are: 4 Key Points to Build Your Query Letter and Achieve Expert Status
- The Day I Lost $5,000 is the Day My Success Finally Began…
- How to Have Confidence Landing Big Clients as a New Writer
- The One Secret New Writers Use to Land Clients Fast