Focus on the intersection of your strengths, your likes, and markets that love copywriters. For example, you might really love underwater basket weaving… but there’s not much of a market for it. Or you might enjoy health and fitness and there is a HUGE market for that. In this case, go with health… not basket weaving.
– Recent Posts –
- Shaping and Sending Your Query Letter: The Preparation You MUST Do Before You Write, And What to Do Afterwards
- Get Recognized As the Expert You Are: 4 Key Points to Build Your Query Letter and Achieve Expert Status
- The Day I Lost $5,000 is the Day My Success Finally Began…
- How to Have Confidence Landing Big Clients as a New Writer
- The One Secret New Writers Use to Land Clients Fast