Are they buying Google ads? Do they have a lot of employees or just a few? If there are only a few employees they probably don’t have big revenue. Look at the quality and caliber of their website: is it professionally done? Do they have a customer service department in house? Is there a good profit margin for their products?
– Recent Posts –
- Shaping and Sending Your Query Letter: The Preparation You MUST Do Before You Write, And What to Do Afterwards
- Get Recognized As the Expert You Are: 4 Key Points to Build Your Query Letter and Achieve Expert Status
- The Day I Lost $5,000 is the Day My Success Finally Began…
- How to Have Confidence Landing Big Clients as a New Writer
- The One Secret New Writers Use to Land Clients Fast