Never stop marketing in one way or another. Consistently and regularly do some marketing. Look at how much time you are able to commit to your copywriting business. 20% of your time will be marketing 80% of your time will be devoted to servicing your clients, writing, projects, etc. You need 3-10 good clients that will consistently give you projects to make a great income. Your best marketing is your ability to service and upsell your existing clients.
– Recent Posts –
- Shaping and Sending Your Query Letter: The Preparation You MUST Do Before You Write, And What to Do Afterwards
- Get Recognized As the Expert You Are: 4 Key Points to Build Your Query Letter and Achieve Expert Status
- The Day I Lost $5,000 is the Day My Success Finally Began…
- How to Have Confidence Landing Big Clients as a New Writer
- The One Secret New Writers Use to Land Clients Fast