Yes… tentatively. It depends on the market you’re in. The #1 factor to consider is this: Do you have an effective sales funnel to capture leads and turn them into buyers. No good to send traffic if you don’t know FOR SURE that it will convert. How do you know for sure? You test with electronic, cheaper methods first. Write some articles… do some guest blog posts… do some really targeted PPC… speak at a local event… and send all these people to your site. If you can get them to bite, then ramp up the mailings.
– Recent Posts –
- Shaping and Sending Your Query Letter: The Preparation You MUST Do Before You Write, And What to Do Afterwards
- Get Recognized As the Expert You Are: 4 Key Points to Build Your Query Letter and Achieve Expert Status
- The Day I Lost $5,000 is the Day My Success Finally Began…
- How to Have Confidence Landing Big Clients as a New Writer
- The One Secret New Writers Use to Land Clients Fast