Here’s how you know if copywriting is for you… 1) You have a dream of working for yourself and making a great income. 2) You enjoy writing…and are OK good at it… not great, just OK. 3) You are self motivated and don’t mind finding clients… or at least you don’t mind following step-by-step instructions on how to find clients, and 4) You like the idea of leveraging past experiences to make money and have a great lifestyle.
– Recent Posts –
- Shaping and Sending Your Query Letter: The Preparation You MUST Do Before You Write, And What to Do Afterwards
- Get Recognized As the Expert You Are: 4 Key Points to Build Your Query Letter and Achieve Expert Status
- The Day I Lost $5,000 is the Day My Success Finally Began…
- How to Have Confidence Landing Big Clients as a New Writer
- The One Secret New Writers Use to Land Clients Fast