You can do some research and guess the rest. When I write up the info I make up some stuff that I know is wrong. When they read it they will correct you and that gives you the information that you need. You can start asking 1 or 2 questions and send it to them. You can do this a few times until you get the info you need.
– Recent Posts –
- Shaping and Sending Your Query Letter: The Preparation You MUST Do Before You Write, And What to Do Afterwards
- Get Recognized As the Expert You Are: 4 Key Points to Build Your Query Letter and Achieve Expert Status
- The Day I Lost $5,000 is the Day My Success Finally Began…
- How to Have Confidence Landing Big Clients as a New Writer
- The One Secret New Writers Use to Land Clients Fast