You might not believe me, but you need to be about a “C” level writer. Seriously. Ok is good enough. Here’s how you know: Do you know what a headline and lead is? Can you writing those using the 4 “U’s” (urgency, uniqueness, ultra specificity, and usefulness)? Do you know what a Big Idea is? Do you know what a promise is? Can you craft some Proof for your Promise? Do you know what a Close and False Close is? Can you craft a nice PS with some glicken? When you know what those terms mean… and can use them a little bit… then you’re ready. And you can find all that out in about 3-5 hours of study. So go for it!!!!
– Recent Posts –
- Shaping and Sending Your Query Letter: The Preparation You MUST Do Before You Write, And What to Do Afterwards
- Get Recognized As the Expert You Are: 4 Key Points to Build Your Query Letter and Achieve Expert Status
- The Day I Lost $5,000 is the Day My Success Finally Began…
- How to Have Confidence Landing Big Clients as a New Writer
- The One Secret New Writers Use to Land Clients Fast