You know if there is money in a niche if their copy is close to their money flow. For example, who relies on copy more to make money… the shoe repair guy… or the financial newsletter market? (Financial newsletter… for sure) Look online at websites in a given market and you’ll see what kind of copy they use… and you’ll see if that copy drives revenue. The closer the copy is to revenue, the more money there is in a market.
– Recent Posts –
- Shaping and Sending Your Query Letter: The Preparation You MUST Do Before You Write, And What to Do Afterwards
- Get Recognized As the Expert You Are: 4 Key Points to Build Your Query Letter and Achieve Expert Status
- The Day I Lost $5,000 is the Day My Success Finally Began…
- How to Have Confidence Landing Big Clients as a New Writer
- The One Secret New Writers Use to Land Clients Fast