Stay focused. Find some examples of really great copy and hand copy it to get the feel for how it flows. Imitation of great work allows you to get closer to mastering it until you find your voice. Reading great books is also very helpful. Not necessarily books on how to write copy, but great books in general.
– Recent Posts –
- Shaping and Sending Your Query Letter: The Preparation You MUST Do Before You Write, And What to Do Afterwards
- Get Recognized As the Expert You Are: 4 Key Points to Build Your Query Letter and Achieve Expert Status
- The Day I Lost $5,000 is the Day My Success Finally Began…
- How to Have Confidence Landing Big Clients as a New Writer
- The One Secret New Writers Use to Land Clients Fast