How you perceive yourself and your abilities will determine what types of clients you are ready to work for. If you feel you are worth higher paying clients and bigger projects then those are the types of clients you should go after. If you don’t feel you are worth being paid well then you will probably settle for clients who don’t pay as well or treat you as well.
– Recent Posts –
- Shaping and Sending Your Query Letter: The Preparation You MUST Do Before You Write, And What to Do Afterwards
- Get Recognized As the Expert You Are: 4 Key Points to Build Your Query Letter and Achieve Expert Status
- The Day I Lost $5,000 is the Day My Success Finally Began…
- How to Have Confidence Landing Big Clients as a New Writer
- The One Secret New Writers Use to Land Clients Fast